Lil Wayne – Louisanimal ft. Lil Boosie (50 Cent Diss) + RZA – Whar f. Kool G Rap, Ghostface Killah & Tash Mahogan
All about a dollar, fuck 2 quarters
Bitch I’ll pour syrup in that vitamin water
Wow…50 take a seat. Wayne hooks up with Boosie for a diss track to 50 cent – I’m sorta lost on why they are beefing, but it’s not like I care.
I know this has been out a month or two (its on The Drought is Over: 6) but this is the first no DJ tags and CD quality version I’ve seen.
Well this track is the shit. The track will be released on the soundtrack for Afro Samurai Resurrection a cartoon Wu-Tang member RZA has been affilaited with for a minute now – this the second soundtrack album he has produced for the Kung Fu themed cartoon. It’s to be released at the end of the month. Check the tracklist and album art below.
1. Combat (Afro Season II Open Theme) – RZA; P. Dot
2. You Already Know – Kool G Rap; Inspectah Deck; Suga Bang
3. Blood Thicker Than Mud “Family Affair” – Reverand William Burke; Sly Stone; Stone Mecca
4. Whar – Kool G Rap; Ghostface Killah; Tash Mahogany; RZA
5. Girl Samurai Lullaby – Rah Digga; Stone Mecca
6. Fight for You – Thea Van Seijen
7. Bitch Gonna Get Ya’ – Rah Digga
8. Bloody Days Bloody Nights – Prodgical Sunn; Thea Van Siejen
9. Kill Kill Kill – Rugged Monk
10. Nappy Afro – Boy Jones
11. Bloody Samurai – Black Knights; Dexter Wiggles; Thea Van Seijen
12. Dead Birds – Killah Priest; Prodgical Sunn; Shavo
13. Arch Nemesis – Ace; Moe Rock
14. Brother’s Keeper – Reverand William Burke; The RZA; Infinite
15. Yellow Jackets – Ace; Moe Rock
16. Take the Sword pt. III – 60 Second Assassin; Leggezin; Crisi; Christ Bearer; Rugged Monk; Tré Irie; Kinetic; Reverand William Burks; Bobby Digital
17. Number One Samurai (Afro Season II Outro) – The RZA ; 9th Prince